If the choices daunt you; if your mental bandwidth is stretched threadbare; if you'd rather focus on face-to-face sales that make money now, I can help.
In 10 years, I have developed multiple websites both with the assistance of web designers and on my own. Since launching Scarlett's Closet Sample Sale in 2002, I have updated its image and message as well as upgraded its shopping cart platform several times. Each iteration built on and improved the one before.
I can help you:
- Define the functionality you require to transact business on the Internet.
- Interview, hire and fire web developers.
- Choose a technology platform that looks and feels sexy to your prospects and is easy for you to administer from behind the screens.
- Conceptualize a distinctive image and message.
- Develop content that both sells your benefits as well as reads for search engines.
- Source and license stock photography.
- Promote, promote, promote.
... and much, much more.
It's all easy if you know how. But you can sure waste a lot of time and money in the learning process. Why risk it? The competition for every dollar is so intense today that you don't have a moment to lose.